Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Winter Has Arrived


Winter has arrived. We have snow on the ground...not the 5 inches like they predicted but some. I love this time of year. I love the shopping and the crowds and the smells , the candy, the nativity and the decorations and the lights.....okay I could go on and on. I guess I am just so excited for this Christmas season. I have always loved this time of year but I think this year will be even more fun because we have a little one. He is only 9 months and won't know why we will waking him up at 5 in the morning on Christmas but still I feel like the Santa Clause magic is back. I hope everyone enjoys this time of year as much as I do.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

O yes I enjoy it as much as you do too! It's true you and Kevin will have more fun this Christmas than Andrew, but next year will be prime for the kid! So fun!

Ames Family said...

Leash I love the matching beenie and sweater! I haven't seen you in a while, let's plan something.

blythe said...

He is the cutest mush ever!

Scott and Katie said...

I hear you leash. I've got the girls stockings and presents and Scott thinks i'm silly! I love it though!

mattnbeth said...

leash i love that pic. hes so adorable. the cheeks are definitely my fav. hopefully we can get together sometime. i miss you!