Friday, March 16, 2007

Andrew is 1







My baby boy is one year old yesterday. I can't believe it. He has brought so much joy and love into our lives. We love him so much. We had a fun family birthday party. Since Andrew loves balls we let him dive into a basketball cake and the rest of the crew got ball cupcakes. We also had pizza and some ball games to play and then everyone got to take home a bouncy ball and some bubbles. He had so much fun although he didn't really like his cake too much. Time goes so fast I can't believe it. I love you Andrew! Happy Birthday...yesterday

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! I can't wait to see this musher in a few days. Looks like you planned a really fun party! Does he have red hair?

blythe said...

I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Happy Birthday Andrew!

taryn said...

Yay for Andrew's first birthday! What a little mush!

alma and nicole smith said...

hey alicia, its nicole. crazy that it seems like just yesterday we were all in vienna. now were married and have kids. andrew is a cute one, happy birthday!

Kelly said...

Hey Alicia--It's Kelly! How fun that your little one is 1!! I didn't realize how close in age your boy was to my girl. She will be one in the beginning of April!! Time sure goes fast. Looks like a fun party--he is so cute!

McCall said...

hey! i found you on heids blog page. your little andrew is SO cute! i have a little boy as well, jackson. and he just turned 1 too. it is so fun to keep in touch on these websites. come visit us at scottmccallrandall.blogspot.com