Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New Arrival



Our little guy has arrived! We are so excited. I went in last friday to be induced and had him about 2;30 that afternoon. He weighed 8 lbs even and was 22 and a half inches long and had a 34 cm head. Andrew was just an ounce smaller but had a larger head so we were thrilled that his was smaller. We named him Jackson David Hinton. We got home from the hospital on sunday and we are now just trying to get used to having 2 kids and getting very little sleep. Life is great and we are so excited Jackson has arrived safe and sound.

10 comments:

blythe said...

Yeah Leash and Kevin! Congrats on sweet little Jackson. He looks beautiful!

Heidi said...

Yay!!!!! Did Andrew have dark hair like that when he was born? Well I am so glad to hear everyone is safe and healthy. I can hardly wait to meet him.

Heidi said...

Ps- I would like to know what Andrew thinks of all this- is he confused or does he like the baby?

Hinton Family said...

He never had that much hair....I think it took him about a year to have that much. He actually loves jackson. He loves to help with anything and he also just loves to hold him. I know that will change when he will need something and I can't help him right away but I guess we will see

niki said...

He is so precious! Thanks for the pics! love you guys!

alma and nicole smith said...

yeay! congrats alicia! im very happy for you guys. i love the name jackson!!

Amanda said...

HOORAY! I have been checking your blog every day to hear about your new little guy. Jackson is so sweet and such a cute baby! Is Jackson a family name or did you just like it? Also, how are you doing with this big change?

Amanda said...

I guess you better think of a new name for your blog! The Hinton Quad does have a good ring to it.

mattnbeth said...

hes so cute! congrats to you and kevin. cant wait to hear updates!

Ali T said...

I was happy to find your blog! And I HEART the name Jackson-so cute. Glad you're doing well.