Thursday, July 30, 2009

Powell

After Salt Lake we headed down to Powell with my family. Nothin like 21 people on one houseboat...talk about becoming closer. No, we were in heaven. Andrew loved trying just about anything and it was a fight to get him out of the water. We got some before and after pictures of him knee boarding and the before one was super cute with a big thumbs up and after he flipped me of...no I didn't make him go he had a great time. hahaha I laugh just thinking about it. Anyway, we might head back down in September to enjoy the not so hot weather. Love this place!!!







2 comments:

Lauren said...

Alicia - you have the sweetest babies! Looks like you had a blast at Lake Powell

Snarr Family said...

How fun! I am so jealous. I am getting sad thinking about how fun Powell is. Chance has only been there once and he was 5 months old! I'm glad your boys are getting to have the memories that we had.

Chaney