Saturday, September 05, 2009

Surgery

We have been a bit crazy the last little bit...hence no blogging. I have been having a bunch of trouble with my back. I finally went in about a week ago to the emergency room and went straight into surgery. Things are going okay. The recovery has been long and slow but I will be fine with it if it will help my back situation. My mom has been here for a few weeks and my sister comes next week and then once I can sit longer I will head up to Utah for a bit. People have been so helpfull. We have had so many people want to help with anything and everything from helping with me, my boys, to yummy dinners for my sweetheart! You are all the best. Thanks! Oh Ya and I will blog some more when I can actually sit down.

14 comments:

Bekah: said...

oh no! I am so sorry. It must have been pretty serious to be rushed into back surgery. Are you doing ok?

blythe said...

leash i hope you are doing okay. get better soon!!!

Heidi said...

You have been in my thoughts my friend. Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know!! I feel so bad....I hope you recover quickly and are doing ok? Let us know if you need anything. You will be in our prayers.

Amanda said...

I hope you are recovering well. We will keep you in our prayers.

Katie A. said...

oh my heck leeshie! i am so sorry to hear that! i hope you are feeling ok. miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you had to go through all that! I'm sure its so painful, you are one tough lady:) Hang in there! Let me know if you need anything!!

HeatherLovesClay said...

You are going to Utah when you are better? Oh no! What will I do?

Keri Cannon said...

sorry about your back. I hope you start feelinb better soon!

Lauren said...

Leash get well soon - Heid filled me in on your surgery and such and I felt bad I had no idea. You are a tough-ie so I know you'll recovery quickly.

loves!

McCall said...

oh no! you poor thing. what was wrong, why did you need surgery?

wish i were closer so that i could help you out!

Ashlie said...

Yuck sis. That stinks. How are you feeling now that it's been a little while? I hope you are doing better and healing up all nice and neat:). If I lived closer I'd help too. Get feeling better. And put up an update when you can so we can all know how you're doing.

Ames Family said...

What the heck?!?! I am the worst friend. I had no idea. I do remember you having problems with your back since Andrew. What did they end up doing in surgery? DETAILS, LEASH! I am so sorry you are dealing with this. You are in my prayers. I miss you, your boys and our playdates. Love you!

Snarr Family said...

We hope you start feeling better. It is so tough when mommy is down! Don't you love being able to count on your family? It sounds like everyone is helping out. Hang in there!