Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Long Overdue Holiday Pics



We headed up to Utah for a few weeks over the Holidays. We had such a great time. It was fun to see all the family and especially for my kids to see the cousins. Believe it or not Santa found us there and got my kids batman just like they asked.

The Quarter game at the Tullis Christmas Eve Party. Kevin took the cake at $27 in one handfull. I think he had been practicing. (Andrew has issues keeping eyes open durring pictures...i have no idea where he would get that :)


The cutest shephers I ever saw!


Chocolate Fountain= my boys heaven


Christmas Morning


New Years

4 comments:

Travis and Britni said...

How fun. Looks like you guys had a great holiday. How are you feeling? I love the soccer post where you're telling Andrew to get the ball instead of helping the little boy:) I have to admit, I probably would've done the same thing.

Criscell said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time at home with your family. Your boys are so handsome in their little Christmas outfits. Love the soccer pics too!

sassy red said...

How fun! Glad you were able to go home and see family:) Those are some cute shephards!

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

they are so cute and growing up fast! xoxo