Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Spy A 4 Year Old Guy


Our Andrew turned four in March and we seemed to have party after party for him. Kevin thinks I go overboard but I love any reason to celebrate.

He has so many friends out here so we had a big friend party "I Spy a 4 year old Guy" His new favorite things are his "i spy" books so we had games and favors and a fun cake...all "I SPY"






We had to go get some dinner at Andrew's favorite eating place Peter Pipper Pizza





We had a family party at Grandma "Lene's" House with all the cousins.





It was a fun week and busy week for sure! Andrew is so so fun and is so excited about life and learning anything and everything!

2 comments:

natalie palmer said...

holy cow! i can't believe that andrew is already 4! i still picture him as a little 2 year old but our scott is almost two so that doesnt make sense. :) we miss you guys!

Criscell said...

That B-day party you did was AMAZING!!! You are a pro at parties!