Monday, October 25, 2010

Seriously????

K so apparently if you think your password and sign in don't work anymore...let your husband give it a try...of course it will work without a hitch!

For my birthday I got a new camera which I am so so excited about!...which also means cute cute pictures!

We had a great summer...spent some time in Salt Lake, St. George and melting here in Arizona... We are expecting a baby boy in January which we are so excited about!

Jack just had a birthday and turned 3! My Mom visited and we had one big party. We are so sad to see her leave tomorrow.

Other than that same old same old...except for the fact that I now know how to update our blog so I can update a little sooner than every 6 months!











4 comments:

Keri Cannon said...

3 boys?!? CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting! You make cute boys so keep it up! And yes you need to update more often :)

Anonymous said...

Another cute little boy!! Congratulations! :)

Heidi said...

Yes please more updates leash!

Criscell said...

YAY!! You updated your blog!! I've checked so many times! Your boys are darling as always and I'm so jealous of your new camera! How are you feeling? Do you have name picked out yet? So excited for yoU!