Friday, September 22, 2006

97th Percentile

Okay, so I took Andrew into the Doctor today for his six month checkup. I am a horrible mother of course because he had a virus that I didn't know about.....I just assumed the grumpiness came from teething. I guess I need to give myself a bit of slack. I mean it is not like they come with instructions or anything. I also found out that he is tall fairly skinny with a huge head. I am not joking. He falls into the 40th percentile for weight the 85th percentile for height and the 97th percentile for the size of his head. I just had to laugh. That just means he is going to be extra extra smart right?
Andrew we love you and know you will grow into the head!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

O man that is funny stuff leash! I am sure his proportions will even out, although mine never did!

niki said...

Hey that is just like my nephew ( and pretty much the rest of my family!). When he was little, he looked just like one of those toy bobble heads! Andrew is completely perfect in my opinion though...He has the best expressions!

taryn said...

Oh, man! That is freaking funny! I love that percentile stuff. who comes up with that? Love it!

Scott and Katie said...

Classic leash. I love that little mush so much! He's the cutest. My girls can't wait to play with him soon... and of course, the bigger the head, the bigger the brain, the smarter the baby! I just took the girls in last week for their 2 month. I had to leave the room during the shots of course! So sad. They are in the 10-25% for everything. Still a little small, but I feel like they get bigger and bigger everyday. Why can't they just stay little? hugs