Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Next Generation of Tullis/ Hinton Lawn Care!


I know our blog consists mainly of pictures of Andrew and the latest amazing thing he has done but I guess that is what happens when you have a baby. His cute smile was much more interresting than the dinner I made or the two times I was up last night. People always said you loose yourself in your kids. Now I can completely agree. Andrew is the coolest and most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me.(Except you Kevin, I love you too)

Well, so as you can see we have started Andrew off early mowing the lawn. That is his one job so far. He loves to hang out with that cute daddy of his! What can I say? I love my BOYS!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

If Ben ever lets me live in Utah we will for sure hire that boy to do out lawns, I know the Tullis gene breeds good lawn care.

Ames Family said...

That is the cutest picture, Leash! I love that Kevin likes to hang out with Andrew, it is so cute to see the big dads playing with the little munchkins. We need to get together again. I am sorry that you and Andrew have been sick! Let me know when is good for you.

Abby Jane said...

Leash your boys are so cute! I loved seeing you the other night, and your mama too!