Saturday, July 28, 2007

Lake Powell!!!!



I think my favorite place in the whole world is Lake Powell. We were able to go down and enjoy the warm weather last week. Of course skiing and wakeboarding seemed to be more tempting than ever since I was not able to do anything. I was able to make some great sand castles. No I can't complain I mean I was in Lake Powell.

Andrew loved everything about the trip. He even enjoyed the StingRay (A big tube puled behind the boat) He scares me a bit because he has no fear. He thinks it is so much fun to jump in and go under the water and make me panic. Thank goodness for lifejackets hu?

We had a great time. I did get a bit dehydrated and ended up in the hospital the night we got home. All is well now and we are gearing up for our next adventure to Powell.

11 comments:

{owens} said...

Hey alicia, its Ashley Owens (Christensen) and I wanted to say congrats on baby #2. I bet you're a fabulous mom. I can't wait til we start having kids...which wont be long?!? It was nice to see your cute fam. ASh

blythe said...

Sounds like your trip to Lake Powell was tons of fun. I am glad you are okay with the whole dehydration thing! Can't wait for baby 2 to get here!

Heidi said...

Okay leash you are in the hospital more than anyone I know! Poor thing! I just got back from Lake Powell but I don't know when you were there, wonder if it was the same time...

Andrew is a mush, I miss him (and you!)

mattnbeth said...

great to hear from you leash! i want you to post pics of your belly! :) im jealous you got to go to powell. did you see heid there? andrew is such a cutie!

Bekah: said...

hey! you guys have had a way fun and busy summer! andrew is getting so big! he is adorable!

what are your plans for this fall? any news on school or are you still holding out for ohsu? haha!

Lauren said...

Bless you. You're such a trooper..."spent the night in the hospital" like it's no big deal. :) love ya!

Scott and Katie said...

I'm glad you guys had fun in Powell~ Good times! It was so fun to see you in St. George for dinner too! So sorry about your dehydration. This pregnancy has been a killer hasn't it. You deserve a really easy baby! :)

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

Licia- it is so good to see your cute pics of your adorable family! I am glad to hear things are going well with you guys! Lake Powell trips are always a blast with the Tullis fam. I sure miss ya- stay in touch!
Katie (J) Wood
katieandwoody.blogspot.com
Lv ya

Ashlie said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I want to go to the Lake for a week or so. That sounds nice:)

taryn said...

I just want to pinch those cheeks! andrew is the ultimate mush! glad all is well and that you are home from the hospital. yikes! talk about andrew's scares...it would appear you create a few of your own! poor little lamb.

abo-bder said...



شركة تنظيف بالرياض
.