Saturday, January 03, 2009

New Years Eve

We had a big family party on New Years Eve. It was a blast of course...minus the next morning 6:30 AM wake up call named Jackson.

Matching PJ's...thanks Grandma Trish

A few of us nerdy's toasting

The chocolate fountain= Andrew in heaven

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to! hehe cute pouting boy

Making some serious noise! With that many kids we didn't need the poppers or the horns but got them anyway!

My boys!

Grandma Trish had all the kids tell what they wanted to do this next year and then they toasted. Andrew said " I want to grow bigger and water ski because that is what boys do when they are three!"

1 comment:

Heidi said...

ha ha ha I love Andrew's goals for the new year. He is such a funny kid. Oh and don't worry we also got a 6 a.m. wake up call on New Year's Day courtesy of Max ;-)