Thursday, January 15, 2009

My famous husband!

We had a friend send us this. We were laughing pretty hard. Some of you knew about this, but you never thought you would get to see the proof. So our claim to fame...Kevin kissed Brooke White. So what if it was a high school play. ha ha
Just take a look.

Kevin and Brooke White

Isn't he amazing! Thank goodness when he asked me to marry him he skipped the make up the singing and HELLO, we really kissed. None of this pecking stuff.jk (They did kiss but it cuts off.)

8 comments:

Mark and Karen said...

Wow, I had no idea!

Heidi said...

What?!! I had no idea Kevin was a singer, or actor, or that he kissed Brooke! I guess he better try out for American Idol now too ;-). Way classic video I am glad you shared.

natalie palmer said...

forget brooke white! kevin is totally the next american idol! didn't they go to salt lake this season? did he try out??
seriously though, that youtube clip was totally rated pg-13 i had to cover scott's innocent eyes! :)

M Evans said...

What girl didn't Kevin kiss in H.S.? ;)

niki said...

hilarious comment above! gotta love Kevin! i had no idea you were famous!

Scott and Katie said...

WHAT?? I'm dying here! I loved it! Who knew Kev had these hidden talents! Next time we get together I'm expecting some sort of theatrical/musical performance!

Lauren said...

I really like Brooke White, but can we be serious Leash? Her voice isn't nearly as good as yours... what a great story to tell the kiddies!

Gretchen Willmore said...

haha yay for highschool musicals! they make everyone famous...i'm still waiting for my moment...