Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Slacker

I have been a total slacker when it comes to blogging. It is sad to because we have done so many fun things. Not that anyone really cares too much but for the sake of looking back here is what we have been up to...

*St George with the Thackary's and the Anderson's
*Swimming
*Playing at the Sand Dunes
*Tennis
*Bocce
*Story time
*Kangaroo Zoo
*Discovery Museum
*Finally beginning to run outside again after a nasty few inversion days...and I know more to come-RAW
*Music Class
*Playgroups with fun new friends
*Couples dinners with friends
*Game nights
*Moved back home to our apt. because my mom's hip is healing!!!

Anyway, we have had a blast. Hopefully I will be much better about updating because seriously it is so much fun to look back and all the things we do. When I think about blogging I take much better pictures too. (I took one picture in George...sad)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guy's are party animals! I love how you're always doing something fun:) Wish you guy's lived her so we could party together!

Lauren said...

I didn't know your mom had hip surgery? I hope she heals quickly - and I need to see you soon!

Ali T said...

better to be busy having fun and enjoying life than blogging about how you hate the snow, right?!