Monday, February 23, 2009



On Mondays we do a playgroup with some of my friends from high school and their kids that are Andrews age. This week we decided to go to the Draper Temple Open house. We had so much fun. Andrew was so excited to go inside since he never gets to. He especially loved the baptismal font and the amazing chandelier in the ceiling room. While we were inside I tried to talk to him about the spirit and about the warm fuzzy feeling we get inside that lets us know this gospel it true. He said "Mommy I think I am feeling the fuzzy feeling right now." Cute kid! I hope he remembers!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

He is such a sweet little guy!

Katie A. said...

ok, i'm back to stalking your blog! look how darling you are! i hope jack is feeling better. heart you...

Lauren said...

your little boy is such a sweetie, that's all I'm thinking right now - "Mommy I think I am feeling the fuzzy feeling right now..." priceless