Saturday, February 28, 2009

25 Randoms

I did this on facebook but some of you don't do facebook so I decided to post it here to. You know how it works...here it goes.

1. I met my husband in Europe on a study abroad...they said no dating- Woops.
2. I love love love buttermints over like any other dessert ever.
3. In the first grade I had a bully and pretended to be sick on and off for like 2 weeks- never quite recovered :)
4. I am the current Iron Chef Champion.
5. I have been blessed with the two cuttest boys in the entire world.
6. When I was prego I really wanted to eat dirt.
7. I really don't like running that much but the high I get after is worth it.
8. Last week I was told two times that I look like I did back in highschool. Sad- I thought I had moved on.
9. Best place to eat hands down is Olive Garden!!!
10. Give me any place to vacation and Lake Powel would be at the top of the list. I told kevin that it is more important to have a boat then furniture for our house and I 100% believe it!
11. I really like tennis
12. I am sad to announce that I used to clog...yes I did say clog.
13. I play the guitar. I used to go play at an old folks home with a friend...maybe we went there because they couldn't hear the music so they thought we were great!
14. My Dad got skin cancer and now I am paranoid about the sun...yes that is why I am pasty white.
15. I used to pitch for a boys/girls fast pitch baseball team (if I ever pitched to day the batter better watch out)
16. I love paintballing
17. I graduated from BYU in Public Health and worked at the Health Department in Safe Kids (the best job ever because I just got to play all day)
18. I hate this thing because I can't come up with 25. I am really not that interresting.
19. Kevin is applying to Pharm D progarms and it looks like we may be moving across the country to Virgina.
20. I can't quite cut the umbilical cord...my family is the coolest!
21. I really like to read but I start ignoring my husband and kids so I have to pace myself with my books.
22. I wish I knew how to take a good picture. All my pictures have horrible lighting or someones head is missing. I need to go to a class...that would be cool.
23. I have lived in Utah my whole life but have only gone snowboarding or skiing a handfull of times.
24. I love Christmas. The music needs to start the first of November.
25. In the summer we live outside...the dirtier the better.

Whoever feels like doing it, go for it...it wasn't so bad :)

No comments: