Monday, March 02, 2009

Breakfast With Friends


Jhordan was in town this last week so some of us went to breakfast at the Original Pancake House. I had never been there but I would highly recommend it! While everyone enjoyed a relaxing breakfast I got to deal with two cranky kids throwing things everywhere and having fits. They joys of having a husband who works on Saturday.

PS If you ever want to talk to me...breakfast with the kids is apparently not the best way for that to happen. CALL ME :)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow I have not seen Heather since I think my wedding and Jhord since before that. I wish I could have been in town for that!

Amanda said...

LOL! I hear ya.

Scott and Katie said...

How fun to "see" everyone even if you didn't get to do much visiting! :) That is a cute picture! YOu'll have to give me the update on everyone!