Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Andrew's Birthday Party




So last Thursday we had a birthday party for Andrew. We had a CARS Party and it turned out to be a bunch of fun. We had car races, a race track cake, fun car party favors, medals, awesome gifts from his friends, a piniata, a tire toss and of course tatoos. The majority of the time Andrew had a great time...until his whole rash/ illergic reaction started. All I have to say is thank heavens I didn't have to call 12 mothers and tell them their kids might get sick. I hope all the kids had a great time because it was a blast to plan...I decided the parties are more for me anyway. I have already started thinking about Jacks which will be in about 6 months. My husband just laughs at me. O-well I love it!





4 comments:

Lauren said...

Leash you are an amazing party planner! well done and what a darling little Birthday boy!

Lauren said...

Leash you are an amazing party planner! well done and what a darling little Birthday boy!

Heidi said...

Don't worry I am going all out for Max's first birthday, I have been planning it for like three months already and he won't even remember it. I just tell myself it's my birthday too so I can justify it. Happy Birthday to Andrew I can't believe he is three!!

natalie palmer said...

we're so sad that we couldn't be at this years big birthday party! the pinada brought back so many memories! we'll be in utah in june lets get together!