Monday, April 27, 2009

Arizona

Some of you know...some don't. I just thought I would quickly post that we are moving down to Arizona. Sad to leave family and friends in Salt Lake but we are so excited for this new adventure. Kevin starts school on the 8th of June so we are a bit crazy trying to fit in everything and find a place to live. Kevin's family is all down there so it is fun that we get a chance to live by them.

Anyway, life is good and crazy as always. We have a fun trip to Florida next week with the whole Tullis clan so stay tuned for some crazy fun and pics!

10 comments:

Heidi said...

I am happy for your family!

blythe said...

Wow leash! So exciting! When is the official move?

Unknown said...

Hey we are so excited that you guys will be here!! let us know if we can help in any way!!

Unknown said...

Hey we are so excited that you guys will be here!! let us know if we can help in any way!!

niki said...

What an exciting move! I'm so happy for your family!

Snarr Family said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Arizona is a lot closer than Virginia!!! I'm jealous. You guys will do great.

Anonymous said...

We are so excited you guy's are moving to AZ! Can't wait:) Now you'll know what living in a beautiful state is really like!lol It's so nice and cool here!

Bekah: said...

sweet! we will be back in November. Lots of Aldo Hintin parties!

Jennie said...

I found you! I am an old friend of Kevins. Glad to hear that you are moving back here. Although summer here.... not so much fun. Good luck with school. Very Cute family!

Amanda said...

HEY! I keep hoping you'll have an update.