Thursday, May 21, 2009

Time Flies When You Are Havin' Fun



We have had a great few weeks. We headed to Destin, Florida with 32 of the Tullis fam. We had a great time filled with long relaxing days on the beach. Hello talk about an oxymoron. Relaxing doesn't really happen with kids and the beach. Still- it was the best time ever. Andrew just kept telling us "The waves is my favorite part mommy...I just like the waves!" We fit in a whole lot of tennis as well. All the boys went deep sea fishing and caught a bunch of fish that they cooked for dinner that night...we passed and headed for a night out!!!

We had a great Mother's Day. Kevin and my boys are the best. They are so special to me and work hard to make me feel like a good mom.

The next week we went to Arizona to look for a place to live. It was freakin hot but i better get used to it. We came home to 75 degree weather...we will be back here in 3 years if I have anything to say about it :) It was so much fun to see family.

Now we are just packing and trying to get in seeing as many of our friends and family in as we can.









3 comments:

natalie palmer said...

how fun! i love the beach and can't wait to take scott there someday. good luck with all the packing... a tip from someone who's moved five too many times - don't pack your shampoo. :)

Amanda said...

WOW! You got some beautiful pictures in Florida. I'm so glad you have been able to be with your family so much before you move. I know you're super busy, but we would LOVE to see you guys even if it's just for a second. We'll be gone till Monday night but let me know if we can run by before you go.

Lauren said...

leash you look great! and what great shots of the boys. :) Destin brings back so many memories - it's a spring break hotspot for high schoolers and where Taryn/Tessa and I nannied for many summers. :) hope to see you soon -