Monday, June 22, 2009

AZ

We are alive...and having a great time here in AZ. It took a little bit to get settled and get the internet. We are finally in and really liking it. It seems like there is so much to do here. We have a pool and passes to a fun Childrens Museum. Our ward here does a ton of groups and clubs so we are also busy with those. The library here is amazing. They do activities almost every day and have culture passes that get us into different things around the city. We love it all. It has also been fun to be close to Kevin's family and we have had a chance to see a lot of them. We do really miss the Tullis family and especially Grandma Trish. My kids cry for her and are "saving" her bed just for her. We are excited to see her in just about a week in St. George. The Genius that I am has not taken any pictures so I will get on that now that I know where my camera is. We are doing great and hopefully pics coming soon.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Leash I'm so glad to hear from you! Sounds like you're having an amazing time and I'm thrilled. Now your updates are much more needed since you are away - post post post! love you

Ali T said...

See, now was that update so hard? Keep em coming (with more pictures of course). Miss you four.

Anonymous said...

We are so excited you guys are here now!! Taylor keeps talking about her very favorite friend Andrew:)