Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Crazy Boys

We headed to the park last night after picking up 30 cent tacos and had a picnic. We had a great time in the 105 degree weather...what was I thinking? It was overcast so I thought it might be managable. We had fun attempting to play soccer, swinging and sweating our brains out! Next time we might just head to the pool again.

Andrew after "making mud" I swear this kid is on a timer. As soon as we make it to this park he has to go to the bathroom.

The Swings...Andrew looks huge for that swing but they just love them.

Andrew with his bright red face all the time. It is not a sunburn mom...i do put block on him. He was just very hot after running around.

Jack was happy as long as he was holding the ball. We tried to play soccer but jack would not have it...funny kid did not want to share.

Jack's new attempt at a cheeser.

So my blog is going to be a bit different because we have moved. My family in Salt Lake wants a lot of pictures so when there is nothing else to blog about...like today, we will be posting pictures of the boys. Of course never good ones since it is like pulling teeth to get them to look at me and be cute. Anyway, llife is good and other than a great photographer (aka Mark:bring ali too) and Grandma Trish we couldn't ask for more.

7 comments:

niki said...

All of these pics are GREAT! Your kids are getting so big and are both just adorable!

Heidi said...

Now you know why I blog so much! It is different when you don't live by family. Well I guess you still live by family but not your Utah peeps. Anyway, that is good news for me I love seeing photos of your cute boys!

Kim said...

Hi Alicia! I noticed you left a comment on Abbie's blog, and thought I would check out YOUR blog:-) SUPER cute! I have a blog also, but it is private. If you email me at kimpeterson8@gmail.com, I can send you an 'invite' if you would like one! Cya soon!

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

It was fun to see you guys yesterday too - after we left Tienna was asking where your boys went. I think your boys are some of the first she's played with in a while that play nice; maybe she'll toughen up!

Anonymous said...

Such good parents to even take the kids out in this heat:) I love Jack's grin!

Amanda said...

Your boys are so cute! I am so happy to see some pictures. Millie was yelling I SEE ANDREW!!!!!!!

Natalie said...

Alicia- Long time, long time! It's Natalie Park. Benson is my last name now, just did not think you would recognize it:) How are you. Your boys are oh so cute! How old are they? My blog is private, but if you want to take a peek, just email me at bensonnatalie@hotmail.com with your email and I can add you:) You look amazing! Great to get caught up on your life!