Sunday, January 28, 2007

10 things you may not know about Kevin

I know we have seen these lists a lot but Kevin is here with me and we thought since many of you don't know him really well this could be fun.

1. I like the color green
2. I started college on a singing scholorship
3. I enjoy cooking, but not doing the dishes
4. I built my own computer
5. I like to build furniture
6. I was voted biggest flirt in High school (I know I seem quiet)
7. I am a recent tennis addict
8. I grew up in Mesa but it was as if I grew up on a farm, milking cows and feeding chickens
9. I have bad knees. I have already had two surgeries on my knees
10. I really like making and editing videos

7 comments:

blythe said...

It's fun to hear new things about Kevin. I want to hear more about the singing scholarship. Crazy that he grew up on a farm--right in the middle of Mesa!

Heidi said...

Kevin is a singer? I had no idea, I need to hear him.

He does come off a little shy, but I guess I should not be too surprised about the flirt thing because Leash was always attracted to the biggest flirt in the room, and she loved dishing it back!

Scott and Katie said...

Cute Cute Kevin! We miss you guys so much! Scott and I were remembering our fun summer of tennis tourneys! No wonder you two are perfect for each other... Leash could definitely get her flirt on! Next time we get together we fully expect a singing performance!

Hinton Family said...

haha, nice guys. I have no idea what you mean. Me flirt? Katie was the big flirt. Remember all those guys hands that she held. Haha good times. Ya kevin sings. He is actually really good. I guess somehow the school heard him or he tried out and and they offered him a full ride. After one year he went on a mission and then went to a different school so that was done.

Ames Family said...

Leash! So fun to read your posts. I love all the pictures. We really need to get Andrew and Tate together again to play. We are back in our house finally. Let me know when would work best for you!

Sar

Ames Family said...

Leash I love all the pictures! Thanks for posting. Let me know when you want to have a play day. I would love it and so would Tater.

Ames Family said...

OOPS...I GUESS IT POSTED THE FIRST TIME!!!! ;)