Wednesday, January 24, 2007

10 Things You May Not Know About Me

Okay so I am jumping on the bandwagon. It was so much fun to read other comments on their blogs so I decided to do it on mine as well.

1. I want a lot of kids
2. I am going on a cruise in May
3. I met my husband in Vienna, Austria
4. I don't like cats
5. I hate when my husband wears socks to bed...I know I am weird.
6. I like to clean, once again I am weird
7. I love to cook.
8. I really want to go to Wimbledon, the US Open would also do.
9. My favorite place I have traveled to is Italy. (Venice or Sorrento)
10. I don't have any idea where I will be living in 8 months and I think it is exciting.

5 comments:

blythe said...

Where are you going on a cruise to? I am anxious to hear where you guys will be moving. Thanks for the fun post!

Heidi said...

Who are you going on the cruise with? Where is it going? Is Andrew going too or staying home?

hilarious about the socks. I did know some of those things!

Hinton Family said...

My mom is taking us all on a Disney Cruise down in the Carribean. Andrew is coming too along with the 14 other grandchildren so we will have quite the crew.

niki said...

Weird...I hate cats too! I wonder where we got that? Fun post! You are too cute!

taryn said...

Wow--that cruise sounds like a lot of fun! I didn't know you liked to cook. What is the update on the medical school front? Is Kevin interviewing? what schools are in the running?