Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Opposites






Our two boys look completely different. One blonde one brown...one fair one olive...one blue eyed one brown eyed...one was bald one with enough hair for pigtails. And yes they are both mine and Kevins if anyone was wondering. Anyway, I find this so funny because depending on who you talk to they think each of them looks EXACTLY like both of us. I will be with Andrew and one person thinks he looks just like me. The next person think he looks just like Kevin and Jackson looks just like me. I thought it might be fun to see what you think

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I think they both resemble you however Andrew also resembles Kevin. And Jackson is totally you. Which one is bald they both look like they have a lot of hair?

Hinton Family said...

Well Andrew was bald for like the first year. It did end up coming in thick after that

Bekah: said...

andrew=kevin
jackson=you

no doubt about it!!

fun to talk to you guys last week! how did kevin's test go??

taryn said...

Yeah, Jackson is a Tullis, that's for sure! I think Andrew is slightly more of a mix, but if you put the four of you together, it is obvious to me that Jackson looks like you and Andrew looks like Kevin. what a crack up. Makes me anxious to see what my future babies look like!

blythe said...

that is so funny. jackson looks so big! i also think he looks like you. what a cutie!