Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Girls Week

One of my best friends got married today. Heather Back Harmon was married in the Salt Lake Temple. She looked so pretty and I absolutly loved her dress. I wish I could have enjoyed the amazing day with her....Kids are priority




Becca was in town for Heathers wedding and has been staying with me. We have had so much fun watching shows and playing games. It feels like old times I love it. The problem is that we stay up late and I have to get up early with kids while she gets to sleep in. I am jealous. We were able to get some of the girls together to have lunch. It was so fun to see Elisa, Heather, Becca, and Abby (Abby is missing in the pic)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love when you post! I wish I could have met up with you all too and gone to the wedding.

Scott and Katie said...

I bet it was fun to play with Becca and all the girls! I'm jealous!! So sorry about the hand foot mouth thing. Crazy! Sick kids are so hard! You're a champ!