Thursday, July 03, 2008

Hand Foot Mouth

Okay so weirdest thing ever.... We have been with family a lot lately and it seems that when there are a lot of kids together they get sick right? Okay so anyway I watched my brothers kids on Monday as well as had a big family party. Today my brother called and said I am so sorry by Collin was so sick and has Hand Food Mouth Disease." We were going to a family reunion and then to Lake Powell so I was a bit worried. Later in the day Jackson had a crazy fever and so I called the Dr. Because he had been exposed to the Virus they wanted to see him right away. Anyway, we went in and HE HAS HAND FOOT MOUTH DISEASE OR VIRUS OR WHATEVER. So how weird is that?(I thought it was weird when I got ecoli.)

We are so sad because had to skip the Ray family reunion that would have been so much fun...even if it was in Vernal, Utah. It would have been just great if we would have spread it to like 200 kids. We are going to get the kids well rested and ready for some fun in Lake Powell next week.

One more thing I am super excited for.....MY MOM JUST ANNOUNCED SHE IS TAKING US ON A GIRLS NIGHT TO THE AMERICAN IDOL CONCERT on the 14th. I am super excited- I know i am a total dork.... O ya and babe I will give Brook a big hug for ya! ;)

5 comments:

Heidi said...

My neice, Cec's daughter, had hand foot mouth disease a few months ago. Her brothers didn't catch it. But it sounds pretty sad to get. Sorry to hear it is in your home! Have fun at the AI concert ;-). Maybe you will get to touch David Archucleta's hand (just like Kevin at the Backstreet Concert, ha ha ha)

The Church's said...

I am so jealous!!! That will be so fun. Sorry to hear about Jackson. Hope he gets better before Powell.

Amanda said...

How Horrid. I wish I was there to bring you a meal. I'm sure your fabulous family is taking care of you though.
I hope you all get better before powell, I hear it's BEAUTIFUL this year.

Mark and Karen said...

Hope Jackson gets better quickly. You had me dying with the "even though it is in Vernal" comment. I needed a good laugh. By the way, This is Karen Ray. Check us out at markandkarenray.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So sad Jackson got sick. Hope he feel's better soon! And give Brooke a big hug from Adam too!:)