Thursday, July 31, 2008

Missing the Murry's

For the last month my sister Laurie has been in town. She lives in Texas and comes during the summer and then for Christmas. We had the best time and did many fun things. We did everything from late nights to swimming to candy factory tours to Lake Powell and everything in between. Oh and I can't forget how much fun our many Girl parties were. They have now gone back to Texas and the party is over. I guess I will just have to start counting down the days until Christmas.



Playing dress ups with the cousins. Andrew always wanted to be the baseball player or wanted to wear the helmet as the football player.

We went miniature golfing which turned into miniature bowling. Andrew and Jonathan loved rolling the balls into the hole.

We attempted to go roller skating. After about two trips around the rink I was done. It was a bit of a struggle.

We all miss the Murry's so much and can't wait till they come again. Andrew kept saying, "Let's go to Texas and see Johnathan for just a minute. Okay?"

Hurry back okay! Love you guys!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hurray for cousin time! I think I will need to start spending a month in Utah each summer too

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Family visits are the best! Man I haven't gone skating in a LONG time!