Saturday, July 26, 2008

24th of July

We had such a great day on the 24th of July. I got Kevin all to myself so that was big. (No school, No work, No applications, No apartments) We started the day off by grabbing some bagels and heading to the parade. We had a great time and a good laugh. (Check our funny stories)


I had to take a picture of the float for my great school. We had a bunch of diehard U fans by us and they freaked out. It was funny because they looked like fools :)

After the parade we came back and met up with all my family for a hike. We hiked to Donut Falls. It was a really fun hike. Thank goodness it was only about 2 miles because I was carring Jackson in a backpack and after about 1/2 mile Andrew also wanted to be carried.

Next we went over to Grandma Tricia's for a BBQ which is always lots of fun.

Last but not least we had a fun firework show. I wish Andrew would have taken a nap because then we would have headed down to Liberty Park but it just didn't happen. Notice how our firework show is in the daylight. All the kids were tired and cranky.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. We really missed being in Utah for the 24th..sigh.

Heidi said...

I am about to pee m y pants about your story at the parade! Glad you had such a fun holiday! Hurray for fireworks on Shadow Wood circle

Scott and Katie said...

I love all the pictures and posts lately! You have such a darling little family. Wish we lived closer. I miss you!

blythe said...

I seriously can't believe how different your boys look. Its crazy! They are both so adorable!