Tuesday, July 15, 2008

American Idol Concert


My mom decided the girls needed a Girls Night Out. She was able to get tickets to the American Idol Concert last night. I felt like I was in Jr. High all over again. We were so excited and screaming and were totally acting like teeny boppers. It was great! I was a nerd pulling out my camera and calling my husband....who thought I was a total dork. Brooke was great. When she first came out she yelled " this is the place" It was great. Everyone got a kick out of it. I of course loved David Archuletta. He was so everwhelmed by the reaction from the crowd he started crying and yelled "Look what you are doing go me." He was so cute. David Cook was also amazing. I love how he changes songs to fit his style. Anyway, If you can't tell I really enjoyed the concert and really want the CD. If you ever get the chance I would go!

PS Heidi, I didn't have a shirt for everyone to sign and I also couldn't grab David Archuletta's or David Cooks hand...although I would have enjoyed that. Great times at the Backstreet Boys Concert!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I can totally picture you guys acting likr teens. My parents and Carrie and Joe went to it as well. David A. is such a sweet little guy.