Saturday, July 19, 2008

"I look really hot"

I bought Andrew a hat a few weeks ago for Lake Powell. Of course he wouldn't keep it on his head for more than 2 minutes. Now he has discovered it and for the last 2 days hasn't wanted to take it off. This morning he finally let me get him dressed and he wanted his hat and sunglasses on. He turned to me and said " I look really hot." I was laughing hysterically but mortified at the same time thinking...where in the world has he heard or picked up on THAT... AAAAAHHHHHHH! Here are a few highlights....of course with the hat.


We had a fun time going to the children's Days of 47 Parade this morning.


Andrew woke up the other morning, put on his hat and said "Look mommy, I am a cowboy." When I saw pony rides we had to let him be a real cowboy and ride his horse. He was in heaven. Getting him off was the problem.


Driving tractors at Wheeler Farm


I finally got him to take his hat off for one picture but look how tight he is holding on to it.


Playing in the rivers down at Liberty Park.


Where we spend much of out time....at the playground.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like you guys have been doing som fun summer stuff! I love that Andrew thinks that is a cowboy hat

Bekah: said...

oh he is so cute, love those chubby cheeks! love that he said, i look hot. michael said he must have heard it from kevin, haha!

Amanda said...

That's too cute. Its that always how it works, when you want them to wear a hat, they ever will.

Thomas said...

Hey it's Mandy. I totally should have got back to you earlier about this. Sorry. We are not going to be able to get there for fireworks tonight. Our flight just gets in too late. Have fun though.