Thursday, June 19, 2008

Run...walk....okay neither





So exercise has been a bit of a struggle lately. Kevin has been studying like crazy so we have been a bit on our own. That means I get to take the boys to exercise. First I try to run with them...then Andrew wants to walk and so I decide to walk instead. Our walk then turns into finding rocks to toss into the river and making boats to float down the gutters and finding any and every animal to pet and feed if possible. I shouldn't complain because walks are some of the boys favorite things to do and they get so excited. I guess I will just have to wait until after Sat. and I can get my exercise in.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I too am on a NO workout routine. At least you are trying! It's more then I can say for myself.

Your boys are darling by the way and it really cracks we up how different they are from each other.

taryn said...

Girl, I hear ya! Between Michael's work and summer school, I rarely get to do more than go on walks with Reese. Every little bit counts, right?!

Bekah: said...

ah you are such a good momma! at least you are living in the moment and letting your boys have fun and enjoy it! i wish i was there to walk with you! or better yet, you guys were here!