Friday, June 20, 2008

Wii Fit


Andrew doing the downhill ski jump.

Kevin using his hip action to do an amazing job at the hoola hoop. (Now babe I can't remember who holds the high score... o-ya I think it might be me :)


A bunch of my family got together tonight and had a party. We let the kids swim, had some dinner, and pulled out the Wii Fit. Now I don't know if many of you have played it but we had a blast. I do realize there are no pictures of me. I looked so cool that I didn't want to make anyone else feel dumb...actually I looked totally stupid and I refuse to put them on here. THe funnies game to watch was deffinitly the hoola hoop. We were just rolling. I haven't cried that hard in a long time. I hope you all get a chance to try it sometime.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That looks like so much fun! I have never even seen one yet.

Heidi said...

Okay now you have to post a photo of yourself! ha ha. Andrew is such a mush in that pic- he totally has the moves down!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know Kevin could shake his hips like that:) he he! I love your blog. You guys are such a cute family! Your little boys make me so baby hungry!

Bekah: said...

looks so fun! we are dying to get our hands on one but they are sold out everywhere here!