Thursday, December 18, 2008

Arizona

As you now know we spent the last week in Arizona. We had the best time! We had a few days with great weather and some filled with rain. We loved spending so much time with family and friends. Here are a few highlights...

*Late night games...thanks Tiff and Ty
*Birthday parties
*Fun Farm ... There was a huge room filled with corn kernels for the kids to play in. Jackson and Andrew had the best time.)
*Making all sorts of fun treats
*Kevin's "surprise" party paint balling...thanks Baby for teaching our 2 year old how to shoot a paintball gun.
*Going to see the lights with the Carlson Family
*Shopping, Shopping and more Shopping
*Some crazy Guitar Hero
*Running...I go running here and my lungs are shot thanks to the cold weather.

I could go on forever. We love having family down in Mesa and can't wait till we get to go down again.



some of the paint balling gang




3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you had fun, but I'm happy you're back. Millie and I missed you guys.

Unknown said...

Hey we had so much fun! We wish you lived here so we could se you more often!

Anonymous said...

I hope you showed thsoe boys how to "really" have a paint ball war!!:) It was so fun hangin with you guy's! Come back soon:)