Sunday, December 07, 2008

Treats!!!



The past few days I have made a bunch of yummy Christmas goodies.
Reasons include:
* Me being home a ton because we moved in with my mom to take care of her...if you know me very well I get very restless
* I love them
* Lots of visitor and they need something when they come
* I have been trying to make my mom as comfortable as possible...comfort = treats!
* I of course must try all my recipes before I make goodies to take around for Christmas presents.
* I love cooking in my mom's kitchen

This weekend was filled with a lot of family time, friends, and food. Yummy homemade bread, butter mints, carmel corn, muffins and of course Kevin's favorite oreo dessert. We have had such a great time...o ya and did I mention I have a scheduled run tomorrow morning at 9 AM sharp!!!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Okay you are always talking about butter mints on your blog and I never even knew you liked them! I need to try some that you make. I was wondering if you guys would be moving in with your mom to help take care of her. I too love baking and cooking in my mom's kitchen!

Anonymous said...

Great, now I'm craving butter mints! Thanks Alicia:) You got me inspired to bake!

McCall said...

i love baking too! maybe that could be one of our play group activities... kids play - we bake and of course EAT. and please please please, will you e-mail or post the butter mint recipe?

Whitney said...

What a cute blog! I haven't looked in awhile and I can't believe how big your kids are getting. You have such a cute family. I hope your Mom is recovering well. Maybe we'll see you over Christmas..we'll be in town for a couple of weeks!