Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Kevin



Well today my Kevin is turning the big 27. Can you believe it?
Here are a few things you may not know about my cute boyfriend and husband...

* He is really really smart

* He was voted biggest flirt in High School

* Through high school he drove his very own Shaggin Wagon

* He is a really good singer but doesn't sing to me nearly enough

* He is great at basketball.

* He gives amazing back rubs...keep um coming

* He wants to open up his own Pharmacy

* He loves tools...he keeps wanting these tools that he uses once and then we get to store them :)

* He is a Mama's Boy...I love it!

* In a high school play he kissed the one and only BROOKE WHITE! hahaha really

* When he lets his facial hair grow it comes in all red.

* He holds the name "Wrestling Champ" in our family although I am sure it won't be for long.

* He has about 80 cousins...only counting one side. We love HUGE families

* He is a really good cook and can whip up a mean french toast breakfast in bed!

* The first time he met my family he pulled out Elvis burns...You can see them in the picture

* He used to be a big pyro and burn army men as a kid

* He is just as dorky as me!

He is amazing. I don't know what I would do without him. I love you baby! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Hintin!! I can't believe you're 27... that's so old. We're super stoked to see you guys over Christmas. You better let us know when you are coming so we can dominate the girls again at whatever game they choose to lose. And I'm kind of sad about that part about "used to be a big pyro". I can't believe there's a "used to be"... those were good times.

Ty

Ali T said...

Sounds like we should get together and have French Toast for dinner!
Happy Day to you Kevin!