Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Daddy's Back



We are so excited that the summer semester of school is over. Kevin has been swamped with work, apartments, pharmacy tech training, and the PCAT.

For the last few months I have been a single mother...I shouldn't complain because I can ask Kevin for help when I really need it.(like when I put myself in timeout last night and locked myself in the bedroom)

Anyway, Kevin took the PCAT this summer so he spent as much time as possible studying for that. After that was over he had a semesters worth of work to do in just a few weeks. I might be exaggerating but it seemed like night and day I tried to have things planned so I could let him study. The semester ended today so once everything was in Kevin and I took off to celebrate.

We had a great time. I almost forgot what it was like to be kid less. I am so glad that the past two months are over. I am so proud of him because he did great in his classes and great on the PCAT. I have already got so many fun things I want to do with him. We are glad to have him back.....at least till next semester which starts in three weeks.

6 comments:

Hinton Family said...

okay so quick comment, does anyone ever get a pic of themselves that they like? I always have my eyes half closed....I guess I am a tullis. HORRIBLE

Exquisite Effects said...

KEVIN! Wow I am so glad I found your blog! It is so good to read about what you are up to. You have a beautiful family! Your kids are precious. How is Tim? Tell him I said Hi.

Cathy (Ricks) Dean

Exquisite Effects said...

Oh and to respond to your question about pictures, nope, I never get one of me that I like. Thats probably how most people feel since we are our worst critics!

Amy said...

How exciting! Rob will be done with school in a year and I can't WAIT. YEAH Kevin.

Heidi said...

I love that family picture of you guys. I want to mush Jackson. He is such a mini Leash. Anyway, I can relate to having no hubby. Things are off and on this summer with his rotations. At least you live by family to hang out with when Kevin is not around!

Mark and Karen said...

Congrats on getting Kevin back and congrats to Kevin on another semester completed!

It takes a very smart woman to know when she needs to put herself in time-out...well done!

I've been in time-out a couple of times myself. :)