Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fun Weekend

We had the best weekend. Kevin had it off so we tried to pack things in. Friday night we were lucky enough to get great seats to a Real Salt Lake soccer game. We had the best time. Andrew and Jackson did amazing and Andrew keeps asking when we can go to another one. We headed to the stadium early and hit up some of the booths. They were tossing out all sorts of fun stuff. You should have seen me boxing out :) I got us 2 Shirts and a couple of balls. Andrew was most excited about his face that he got painted with a soccer ball.(Now I have got to find some face paints)

Andrew and I wearing the shirts that I worked so hard to get us!!!!

Kevin and Andrew...They loved all the many treats we got them.

I had to put this pic in because of Jackson's cute face. He loved all the people and all the noise


On Saturday we headed up the Swiss Days in Midway. We went last year and had the best time so we decided to do it again. Well today we were smart enough to have the same idea as about 5,000 other people so we didn't stay too long. We got some lunch and did some shopping and then headed home.

I know, I look really attractive it is just the only pic we have of Swiss Days. We enjoyed our Dogs.

We made it home in time for some quick naps and then headed up to a party at my brothers for the BYU game. I love when football season starts up! BYU looked good...at least from the score... (I can't believe I am admitting this but I asked Kevin who they were playing on our way home. I do the kids so Kevin can watch) :) I get more into it when we are at the game.

Anyway, we had a great time and I wish every weekend was as fun as this one has been!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Your braids are perfect for Swiss Days ;-)

Jackson is your identical it is crazy

hangingcleats said...

sooooo,
who hooked you up with those awesome seats?
thats right...me!
I TOLD YOU GUYS YOU WOULD HAVE FUN AND THAT THE KIDS WOULD LOVE IT.
im very glad that now you understand why soccer is my life.
thanks for coming

Anna said...

This is Sarah's sister Anna. It is fun to catch up with all you have been up to! It looks like you have been busy! Congrats on the 5k.