Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Excitement

Today I am just excited, maybe it is because it feels a little cooler outside so fall is coming, maybe it is because Kevin has been teasing me about planning ahead. I am not really sure but I thought I would start listing all the fun things I am excited about...

*Christmas...I know it is only Aug. But really it starts the day after Halloween for us.
*Carving pumpkins
*Carmel Apples
*Our 5k
*Jackson's Birthday. (this is what Kevin has been teasing me about. It is at the end of Oct. and I am buying supplies and planning everything out.
*My birthday (my mom takes all the girls to lunch and shopping for birthdays)
*Halloween- I already have costumes picked out. Everyone says Kevin looks like Jim from the office so he might be Jim and I could be Pam. I also already have the kids costumes.
*Day after Thanksgiving shopping!!!
*Going Shooting Thanksgiving weekend

Anyway, I could go on forever because everything makes me excited but I will stop. I love having things to look forward to. It is great. Right now there are so many fun things going on. After Christmas I will just have to start being excited for Lake Powell hu? I mean it would only be about 5 months away

3 comments:

The Church's said...

Kevin does look like Jim!! I never thought about it, ha ha. You should be that it would be funny.

Heidi said...

I looove this time of year too- so much to look forward to! What are your boys being for Halloween?

Hinton Family said...

andrew is going to be a fireman and Jackson is going to be a dalmation