Friday, August 08, 2008

My Buddy and Me


In nursery last week one little boy took a toy away from Jackson. Andrew ran up to him and said "You do not be mean to my brother. I love him" It was the cutest thing and made having two little boys close together worth it.

I am the first to admit that when we found out about Jackson we were a bit worried and overwhelmed thinking about two boys 18 months apart. It has turned out to be a blessing. I love that they have a buddy at all time. They are starting to play together. They also get very naughty together. Kevin and I have to leave the room half the time because we are laughing so hard and we don't want them get a reaction from us when they are being naughty.

I love these two boys and can't imagine my life without both of them.




(Sorry mom, I knew you would hate this pic.)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

They are such cute little pals. Andrew's face in the bottom pic is classic.