Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our Latest Greatest

I know every parent thinks their child is the funniest. I thought I might post some of our latest favorites.

Andrew swimming in a fountain. They asked us to get out or leave...how was I supposed to know there was no swimming in the fountain that was right next to a splash area?

Jackson crawls around all day with anything and everything hanging from his mouth.


Christmas in July. Andrew plays Santa and brings us all presents in his basket.The other day I took him to the store and he had to wear his hat. We got the funnist looks. One mom turned to me and said "It wasn't worth the fight hu?"


No I did not beat my child. He pulls himself up on everything and one time while getting back down he wacked his nose on the table. Poor kid.


Yes my shild still has a PLUG in his bed and in the car. I hate it. Anyway, he knows that he can't have gum and a plug so he decided to put his gum on the end of the plug so he could have it when we got out of the car. I guess I am just glad I didn't find it in his hair.


Andrew is our Low Rider. His pants are always falling off him...dispite his round face and large cheeks, his waist is small. Kevin just laughs because he claims he low rides after his mommy. Pants are just not comfortable on your waist.


Andrew plays with older cousins a lot. They always want to play dress ups and now he wants to all the time. I wear strange hats all day long.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Poor bloody nose!

McCall said...

ha ha. i love little kids. your boys are so cute. please call soon so that we can get together and do some fun "mom things".

Lauren said...

hilarious leash. kevin is right about Andrew taking after his mommy - your sagging jeans and sweats still make me smile - :) great post!

Lindsay said...

Alicia! I was so exicted when Amanda told me you got my blog address. Your boys are just too cute! I'm excited to be able to keep in touch better.