Thursday, August 14, 2008

Life is Tough

I just hate work. I mean for the past 24 hours I had to stay at a HUGE house, watch 3 older kids, go swimming in their pool and go out to eat. I know it was very rough. I think I even made more money than Kevin did all day working in the Pharmacy. But SHHHH Don't tell him that :)


Their fun backyard.

Andrew enjoying all the Stuffed Animals throughout their house. He says they are all yawning

The slide in their house. Andrew loved it!

Andrew playing around in their movie theater.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Who's house is that Leash?

Hinton Family said...

It is the Brands. Next door to the Levers

Ames Family said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while...I guess I just assumed you were out of the blogging loop still! So glad you are posting often! Let's play this week. Thursday is best for me. Cute pitures. Your bots are darling.

Bekah: said...

are you kidding me? what a ROUGH, HARD KNOCK life!!!!

looks like fun. i want a backyard like that someday!

Amanda said...

Okay if you are busy the next time they need someone feel free to send my info their way!

Keri Cannon said...

Can we trade jobs? I sit in an office (well mostly) for 8 hours a day. My poor white body doesn't even know what the sun is anymore. If they are ever looking for a fill in you just let me know. I think I could handle it :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like a fun house! Yeah, I wouldn't want that hard of a job!:)