Sunday, September 07, 2008

5K


My cute boys


(Woof, Horrible pic)

So to many a 5K is a daily occurrence. For Kevin and me it was more difficult. We have been gearing up for it for awhile. We ran yesterday and both finished with decent times so we were excited. Neither of us are runners. I would actually rather do just about anything than run. In the last month or so I have actually started enjoying it. We both felt great after the 3 1/4 miles so we are geared up to do a longer run. Our next goal is a 10K so hopefully it happens.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

What no pics?! Way to go friend. A 5k to me is practically a marathon, I hate running.

Hinton Family said...

I am so smart and I showed up to the race with my camera but with no card in it. Cynthia Stone Stringham was working there taking pics so she took a bunch. I am just waiting for her to email them to me. Then I will post some just for you heid

Heidi said...

Cynthia huh? What is she up to? Who did she marry?

Hinton Family said...

She married Jack Stringhams little brother. She works for the state.

Amanda said...

GO Licia. I hate running. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Amy said...

WOW! Way to go guys. I would love to train for a 5k or ...maybe something smaller. I'm such a baby when it comes to running. I'd rather speed walk. Good luck!