Monday, September 15, 2008

Keys

Me and Keys do not mix. I can't figure out why but I get locked out of our apartment all the time. I have every excuse in the book; I don't grab keys, Andrew locks the door, I thought I had them in my purse, I grab the keys without the house key in it. Today when I was looking through my purse for the keys Andrew said "Great Mom, we are locked out."

The first three times Kevin was with me so he just climbed in the window. Now it has happend a few times when Kevin was not there. I tell you what I have some great breaking and entering skills :) I have now gone to Home Depot and made about 10 copies and hid them all over the place. I WON'T be locked out again- i tell you that much. Anyway, I sit here typing with scratches all up my arms from climbing in the window.... Did I mention we live on the second story?

4 comments:

Bekah: said...

No way! But I did enjoy a little laugh as I pictured you "gracefully" climbing two stories. {You mentioned you were accident prone} Glad you made it safely!

Heidi said...

Nice Leash! I would like to drive by one day and see you breaking in through the window- classic!

September Chiste said...

That's to funny! My husband can NEVER find his keys, but it's always when he needs to go somewhere, not when he tries to get in the house! They always just seem to magically disapear after he sets them down at home.

M Evans said...

Kevin! How the heck are you? What has it been 8? 9 years? Obviously you are doing well with a beautiful family; I love those cheeks on your baby! Hillarie ran into one of your brothers, Tim I think. He said you were in Med. School; what area are you planning on specializing? Oh and Alicia, I can totally sympathize with you, only I was always getting locked out of my car! Let me know how things are. Where are you living now?
Bye!
Megan
Hey you should go say hi to Katie (Bourgeous) Eckerson. The link to her blog is on mine.