Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Note to Self....

Don't drive down to Gateway next year to see the Circus Parade. It turned out to be about 3 minutes long...I know I exaggerate but I am serious it was not longer than 5 minutes. I kept thinking there has got to be more coming but no that was it.

It was fun to see the elephants and the clowns. It did get Andrew excited for the Circus which we are hoping to go to this weekend. I guess I can't complain too much because I was there with friends and we went shopping and grabbed a treat. Seriously, next year they should be wild and crazy and make it a whole 10 minutes long.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That is funny is was so short! The elephants look cool at least! Who did you go with? Wish we could have come with you. Not that Max would have gotten much out of it but for me to see you. I hope to be better about making plans with friends when I come back to town over the holidays...

Amanda said...

LOL!

natalie palmer said...

ha! i laughed out loud at this one. i'll definitely take that as a note to natalie... not to got to the circuis at gateway when i'm in town! :)