Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11



September 11 has turned into a day of reflection. I remember that day and how tragic it was. We didn't know what was ahead for our country. My thoughts were selfish because I was greatfull everyone I knew was okay. I think about all those who lost their lives and it makes me want to live mine more fully.

I hug my kids tighter
I make sure to kiss Kevin longer
I call family and make sure they know just how much I love them

There are many of you I don't see or talk to often enough but you have influenced my life and I want you to know just how much I love and appreciate you!

2 comments:

McCall said...

sept 11 has turned into a day of reflection. so many sad memories.

i got your message about not going to that play place (i don't remember the name). that was fine, no big deal. i have been so busy - i will give you a call next week when things slow down. and i will soon join in on the fun!

Heidi said...

It is a good reminder to leave each day to the fullest and reflect on our blessings.