Friday, September 12, 2008

Save a Horse-Ride a Cowboy

Kevin: "Alicia, do you think I should dress up for the fair"?
Alicia: "Ummm, sure. But I think you need to show me what you are going to wear before I will be seen with you in public".
After an hour in the bathroom....
K: "Babe, how does I look"?



Dang my Baby looks good!


We went to the Utah State Fair on Friday and we had the best time.







Highlights
*The HUGE slide
*Andrew ridding ponies
*getting ripped off by all the game and ride carnies
*The kids discovery Farm
*Kevin's haircut...just for the Fair (pic at top:))
*Being checked out by Carnies
*Cotton Candy..my fav
*The smiles on my kids faces!!!


...It was great and I will do it again next year!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Fun! My parents just took Carrie's kids to that. Totally brought back memories although I haven't been in so long! You are looking so great Leash! Oh and I love Jackson's face in that bottom picture

Anonymous said...

You guy's are always going places and doing fun things! We need to get out more!lol You guy's are our inspiration:)

Familia Terreros said...

check out my blog if you wanna see some true MULLETS.
teamterreros.blogspot.com