Monday, September 22, 2008

Can't a Girl be Excited for Halloween


Well, today was a great day as usual (all time-outs and tantrums aside) We had a fun day going with cousins to the museum and to lunch. We woke up to a cold morning. After telling Andrew no he could not wear a witch hat or his fireman hat he insisted he wear his Halloween Shirt from his Grandma Trish. He and Jackson both have one and since I rarely dress them alike he was really excited


At the museum a lady turned to me and said, "You are already putting them in Halloween shirts? That is the first I have seen this year." Then she turned to her friend and laughed. I never think of good comebacks so all I could say was "Can't a girl be excited for Halloween." I know it was totally lame. After thinking about it I kept wishing I would have said "Come on at least I got him to wear that rather than his witch or fireman costume that he wanted to wear.


Anyway, We got to play outside later in the day and help Grandma Trish with some gardening. Jackson and Andrew are really starting to play together and enjoy each other. I love it!!

5 comments:

blythe said...

I love their matching halloween shirts! I never think of good comebacks either. What a meany!

McCall said...

hoo-ray for halloween. your boys look so cute. i bet it is so fun seeing them play together. i can't wait for that day... i have a while though.

Heidi said...

Those were some cute little "Boo" boys if you ask me! I loved seeing them run around outside. Yay for Halloween!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott and Katie said...

What darling boys and halloween shirts! I'm all into the Halloween spirit around here as well. Jackson is a mini Rog! I love it!