Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Crappy Day.....Literally

For the past few days my kids have been a bit sick. By a bit I mean a little cough here a runny nose there. Until last night....can I just say I have no idea how so much crap and vomit came out of two boys so small. I know I know too much information.

It is always a comforting thought when you call the nurse, she wants you to come and see the doctor but when you get there you he wants you to wait it out. Like I want to wait this one out... I will send them your way Mr Doctor. Yesterday was a bit frustrating but not today. Today just became hilarious because it couldn't have gotten any worse...okay never say never. So now 3 sets of sheets, 13 outfits and 7 loads of wash later I think we are on the mend. Anyone know a good carpet cleaner?

8 comments:

Lauren said...

poor babies! and poor you! they must have a bug or something? have you lined the house (and yourselves) in garbage bags?

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so hard!! I have been there! We all had food poisoning when Payton was 3 mo. old and I was nursing and had zero strength! It was bad...but now we can laugh about it. We were ALL throwing up at the exact same time!lol Crazy stuff:) Hang in there!! Hope tomorrow is better:)

Amy said...

Poor little guys. It SO hard when they can't tell you they're sick. OH yes you poor poor girl....We have been there and done that. EWWWW...yucky memories. Hope all well soon.

Mark and Karen said...

It can get worse. One time Kenny didn't make it to the toilet and threw-up on the floor. I rush him to the toilet but he says he's done so I go to get the puke bowl out cuz you know little kids can't make it and as I was pulling the bowl out I drop a glass bowl and it shatters everywhere. Meanwhile Carley goes to explore the puke on the floor. So I've got a puking kid, a 1 year old exploring puke, broken glass on the floor and I was about 8 months pregnant. Sounds fun huh?

Heidi said...

All I know is that song on the commercial "1-800-cleaner... Stanley Steamer is carpet cleaner!"

I watch too much tv!

Hinton Family said...

Karen wins with the horror stories!!!!

natalie palmer said...

i bought this TECH stuff the other day. works like a charm. haven't had to use it on pooh yet though. i'm sure those days are coming around soon enough. :) i love your stories alicia!

Amanda said...

Oh my! I am so sorry. Let me know if I can do anything! I am just down the street...