Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Party in AZ


The past week or so we were lucky enough to be in Arizona with the Hinton fam. Kevin was interviewing down at Midwestern so we headed down to see everyone. We had the best time filled with friends,family,games,movies and shopping.
We were down there over my birthday. Kevin and his mom planned a surprise party. It was so much fun to see all our friends and family.(Limited pictures because I had no idea to bring my camera and since I am the one who takes pics there are none)
Anyway, We had a blast and we were so sad to see the trip end. Today real life hit and I am already for another vacation...how sad is that. Andrew is still asking for all of his uncles and Grandma Lean.

Reading books with Uncle Timma

Popsicles with Papa Gary

Andrew going "Wee Wee with his Blanky"

2 comments:

Heidi said...

dang wish Kevin would have brought the camera to the party! What did you have for dessert? Happy birthday Leash. I like Andrew going Wee Wee with his blanky- wish I could do that! ha ha

Hinton Family said...

They had Hawaiian Haystacks because there were so many people to feed. After dinner they had cheesecake, chocolate cake, sugar cookies...and all the other naughty things I love.